Establishment of a humane, just, equal, inclusive and ideal social order.
Focus on the liberation of the oppressed and transformation of the society guided by humanism and compassion through pragmatic voluntarism.
NISWASS postulates six basic values in keeping with its vision and mission.
- To develop the self along nobler principles of life and lore.
- To possess clear conviction and firm faith in the dignity, worth and creative power of the individual of any
caste, colour, religion or belief system.
- To surrender to the basic tenets of universal truth and social norms of mutuality, amity and understanding.
- To cultivate high standards of personal ethics and morals, greater regard and respect for those who are
considered inferior to us and closer attention and service to those who are in need or otherwise ignored or
neglected in the family or the society.
- To observe strictly the lessons of humility and amiability, and persevere in practising virtues of self-
knowledge, self-control and tolerance of differences and dissimilarities.
- To promote peace, happiness and joy in work with a positive disposition and helpful attitude towards one and