PROSPECTUS, APPLICATION FORM & ADMIT CARD
Instructions for filling up and submission of forms:
Downloading of Form
- Go to link to download the PDF of the application form for admission. All details need to be filled in the PDF itself.
- Read it carefully and fill up the details in the PDF and save the document for uploading it to the website.
- Before uploading the PDF, payment of fees has to be made which can be done either online using net banking or through card or a demand draft (in favour of National Institute of Social Work & Social Sciences & payable at Bhubaneswar). After paying the fees, the receipt number or the DD number needs to be provided for uploading of the form.
- Once the payment has been made, the candidate can upload the document by providing, the receipt number or the DD number.
Uploading of Form and Submission of hard copy to the Institute
- After uploading of the form a hard copy of the complete Application Form along with photo copies of supportive educational documents has to be sent to NISWASS, 3 Chandrasekarpur, Bhubaneswar-751023, Odisha.
- Admit Card for the entrance test will be sent to the email-id provided by the candidate once receipt of payment is confirmed.
- Incomplete Application Form will be liable to get rejected.
- No entertainment of Application Form after lapse of Last date.
Documents and Certificates
- Certificates and mark-sheets of different examinations, beginning from H.S.C. to the last Degree examinations passed. In case of delay in obtaining the original diploma for no fault of the candidate, provisional certificates will be accepted;
- Caste/Tribe Certificate duly issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Tahasildar in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST;
- Certificates regarding experience in Social Service or Community Work or co-curricular activities signed by concerned competent authorities;
- Original Money Receipt of the Application form;
- One recent passport size photograph to be firmly affixed to the form at the specified space.
- A self-addressed envelope of size 10 cm x 4 cm affixed with postage stamp of Rs.5/-.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- if paying offline.
- Bank Receipt of online payment if paying online.